Perfectly Imperfect

Imperfect.

2.1.13

Sometimes i Need a friend.

okay so im such a nice girl but yet everything  never seems to go my way. sometimes i just wanna show people who i really am but its really hard. i wish that i could be that person i pretend to be, “that i dont give shit person” but its not the way how life goes. i have so many hidden emotions i bottle up everyday that i am afriad to show because people will judge me. I have really good friends i must say that i can laugh with but for some reason i’m afraid to cry infront of them because there are certain things i just don’t wanna say. there is literally one person on this earth who knows everything about me :’) and i must say hes like a beacon of hope  he’s like an angel sent to make me feel better. i always say people who are suicidal are dumb people who have low self esteems, but what about me? i am a hypocrit because sometime i feel like i wanna do the exact same thing.  my life is a struggle i wish my one person who knows me most was here to hug me and reassure me that everything will be okay. sometimes hugs are all i need. no one knows how one meaningful hug gets me thru and entire day. i need some sort of help…i need a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment