Perfectly Imperfect

Imperfect.

18.1.13

Time to re examine my life

so today was an okay day. but like for a strange reason i had to shed some tears. it was weird i had so much on my mind i cant even express it. i have some many things i want to tell you, but i don’t want everyone to know D: . people might think i cry for sympathy but no i cry for peace of mind. i cry to help myself get better. i cry to empty my sadness. i just want to leave the country and go and be somewhere i feel wanted. the things that go through my  mind are enough to drive someone crazy. i need someone to talk to face to face. i talk to my besties that live away but i need someone i can look in the face and just tell them my problems and if i cry then can give me a hug and lend me a shoulder to cry on but unfortunately aint no one on this island that is nice enough to take time outta their ‘busy’ life to hear what i have to say so i rather wait til i get home and talk to people who actually care. i dont like talking about my own people like this but its the way i feel. i dont wanna be here i wanna be somewhere else some where i can be my self somewhere i can be free. i just wanna roam and be carefree like every other girl in the world :[

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment